Tuesday, October 19, 2010

ALISHA and MICHAEL-Wedding at Rising Park in Lancaster















I'm used to shooting weddings a lot of Saturdays out of the year. Friday evenings & Sundays have also become pretty popular--and I usually have several of each throughout the year. It was a little unusual when Michael called me to inquire about photographing his and Alisha's wedding, though--it was a Thursday afternoon. When he gave me the date, I even verified if indeed he was asking about a Thursday. He was indeed, and I thought their choice was perfect for their intimate ceremony at Rising Park in the gazebo. It was a beautiful early autumn afternoon with the leaves just beginning to change, lots of sunshine and their closest family and friends in attendance.

After their ceremony and the family photos, they had a brief reception and were off to their honeymoon in the Hocking Hills. Hope it was as beautiful for the weekend in the hills as is was on wedding day!

No comments: