Tuesday, October 19, 2010

CLASS of 1980 REUNION

I had the pleasure of getting to take the class photo for the Lancaster High School Class of 1980's 30'th class reunion. When I had asked for an approximate count of those attending, it proved to be a bit of a challenge. I was informed that there were lots of people from the class who were a "little last minute--so to to expect it to not be really accurate." How true this description proved to be when it was time to get everyone in position for the class photo! Every time I got everyone into position, another person would arrive. I'm not even sure how many times we ended up adding a person(or a few people) and reshooting the group. Nevertheless, I loved getting to see a lot of people who I had not seen in years--and getting to listen to music that brought back lots of memories! With Jim and the boy's assistance taking orders for the photos, we were able to get the photos taken and delivered before the evening came to a close. Thank you to the Class of 1980--hope you all had a great time! Thank you to my assistants too--it would not have run nearly as smoothly without your help!

No comments: