Friday, October 29, 2010

TRUDI, SCOTT and KIDS-Family session










I had so much fun meeting up with my friend Trudi and her family out on their farm for family photos. Trudi and I have been friends since our high school days, but lost touch for many years--the whole getting married, having kids & life happens thing. I was so happy to run into her not long ago & then get to catch up on Facebook. I was thrilled to have her ask me to come meet up with the family and do some photos. It was a beautiful autumn afternoon--and the farm is a photographer's paradise! We did photos of the whole group, the smaller groups, the kids, a few maternity photos, the dogs, and lots of fun candids! I had a wonderful time and loved getting to meet the whole family. I hope we can stay in touch!

No comments: