Tuesday, October 26, 2010

KATHRYN and MIKE- 2(Reception)









When I did the sneak peek from Kathryn and Mike's beautiful wedding at Franklin Park Conservatory the other evening, I realized that I missed something. I failed to include any photos from their reception. The whole evening was perfect--just like the wedding earlier in the evening~! From the simple, yet elegant place settings--to the last dance of the night--perfection! The details from their dessert buffet alone need to be mentioned. The desserts themselves were incredibly detailed and just downright beautiful. On top of this, you can't help but love the bling--at least I can't not love it. I found it amazing and beautiful. Of course this is coming from someone whose husband makes fun of her for her love of bright and shiny things--but hey--nothing wrong with a girl lovin' her some bling--and it looked like Kathryn shares in that love! Kathryn and Mike definitely created a wonderful celebration for their friends and family!

No comments: