Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Negative/Digital File Spring Cleaning Sale-Save $250!!!

To celebrate the first day of spring and since it was such a hit last year when I did this, I'm offering the negatives(for the long agos) or the digital files(for anything a year ago or longer) or combination of the two, if you were in the transition from film to digital phase for 50% off the regular price. Instead of the normal $500, you only pay $250. Help me make room for the new stuff(since lack of space is an issue around here) and save yourself some major money. This will allow you to make prints and enlargements to your heart's content--or take your time a do a bit at a time. You can e-mail me at valerigaleri@columbus.rr.com, message me on Facebook, or call (740)687-0508 or call or text (614)638-6839. If you call, please leave a message! Sales tax and shipping(if applicable) will be added to the total. This special is good through March 31.

No comments: