Friday, February 10, 2012

New Website in the Works--Website Updates & Changes

If you are trying to access my website, please use www.valerihoffmanbradford.com The Valeri Galeri site is down while I am in the process of working on a brand new shiny website! In the meantime, there may be some glitches for the next few weeks. I'm trying to keep them to a minimum--but I'm not a website guru--and some of this is going to be totally new to me. Please be patient--it will be worth the wait! I will try to make sure that access to the blog and client galleries are maintained at all times. If you have any problems getting to your photos, shoot me an e-mail or give me a call and I'll make sure it's addressed as quickly as possible! Thank you for your patience! I look forward to sharing lots of new photos!

No comments: