Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Photography by Valeri Hoffman Bradford @ Stars of Hope Women's Expo

Stop by and see me at the Stars of Hope Team Women's Expo this Saturday April 28'th between 12 and 4 at Bob Boyd Auto Family, here in Lancaster.  I will be there with lots of other vendors all raising money for cancer research.  I will be donating a gift certificate to be raffled with all proceeds going to The American Cancer Society Relay for Life.  I will also have special deals with a % also being donated to the cause.  I will also be bringing some info about  Shoots for a Cure--the organization to which I belong,  and through which I offer free photo sessions for anyone with a cancer diagnosis, fighting cancer, or completing cancer treatment in the last 12 months.  Hope to see you Saturday!

No comments: