Saturday, November 7, 2009

KERRY and BRIAN--Engagement Photos










Well, I'm not doing a very good job of getting caught up--but I'm trying! Here is the sneak peek from Kerry and Brian's engagement session. Jim and I headed to Youngstown after our wedding in Cadiz/Wheeling and just made a weekend of it. We had the most incredible drive over along the Ohio river with all of the fall foliage--it was just gorgeous! We met up with Kerry and Brian and started out at Mill Creek Park. That place is amazing. Not only is is huge--it has so many great spots for photos that you could definitely spend an entire day just there. Kerry and Brian tell me that we only saw a small part of the whole park.

From there we headed to the Butler Art Institute. It is on the campus of Youngstown State University. I thought that I loved the Columbus Museum of Art, but I think I may love this place even more. It's concentration is on modern art, and they have some incredible stuff. We were especially fascinated with the people--they were ultra-realistic--to the point that we all thought that the security guard in the corner was real. It was some pretty amazing stuff. I know I could easily go back and spend a whole day there checking things out in more detail.

We had an awesome time with Kerry and Brian and can't wait until next spring for the wedding!

No comments: