Monday, November 9, 2009

EMILY--Lancaster High School Senior Photos












Since I'm still trying to get caught up--here are the awaited sneak peek photos from Emily's senior session. I have to say that Emily's adorable outfit with the red beret wins as my favorite senior ensemble for the year so far. I just love it!!! Anyone who knows me, knows that I have a thing for fashion---I would have loved to be a fashion photographer--just not gonna happen here in Lancaster, Ohio---but I can come close with some of my senior clients! I love Emily's sense of style--a little bit classic, a little bit funky--definitely a lot of fun!

I think we managed to catch the peak fall foliage--everything was just incredible--such gorgeous colors. I had a great time with Emily and her mom--and I'm still looking forward to hearing back when the vehicle you were telling me about is roadworthy for another mini-session!

No comments: