Monday, March 9, 2009

OP-LOVE SESSION-WAMPLER











I had the opportunity to do my second OP-LOVE session a few days ago with the Wampler & Delong families. For anyone who isn't familiar with OP-LOVE it is an organization (Operation Love Reunited or www.oplove.org) comprised of photographers who support military families by providing a family photo session for members of the military who are deploying, on-leave from deployment, or for their homecoming. If you are interested in more information, or would like more details, you can either give me a call, e-mail or visit the OP-LOVE website for all of the details.

Daniel is getting ready to deploy to Kuwait after a couple of months of training. He is very excited to be heading out. I had the chance to spend a bit of time with him and his family(and his girlfriend!) and capture some fun moments between them all. This is a sneak-peek from the session. I wish Daniel the best in his upcoming adventures and hope to get together with everyone again when the mission is complete. I had a great time with this group!

No comments: