Monday, March 16, 2009

DELLA and JEREMY-Lancaster Ohio wedding












The word that Della's mother-in-law used to describe her on Saturday was "stunning" and I think that was the perfect description. Della is always a pretty girl--but on her wedding day she was just drop-dead gorgeous. Of course, Jeremy was no slouch himself, in his all black tux. Their wedding day, was the perfect day--starting with the weather--cause we all know that you never know what you're going to get in the middle of March in Ohio. From the time I met up with the girls at the hotel, everything was ahead of schedule--and anyone in the wedding business knows that that just never happens. Even more importantly, I don't think that I have ever worked with a more pleasant group of people. I wasn't the only one to notice it either--I had several other vendors comment on how great they had been to work with. The bride and groom were so happy and you could tell that they were enjoying their day--from start to finish--and so did everyone else. They are a great couple, who are very grounded, and this was the perfect start for their lives together. It was definitely a pleasure to work with everyone!

No comments: