Monday, December 5, 2011

KAREN and RICK-Anniversary session





Here's a sneak peek from Karen and Ric's anniversary photo session that I had the pleasure of doing on one of our many cold, late autumn days. I had a great time getting to know them--definitely a great couple! They are the co-owners of Bay's Market--our favorite place to get meat--hands down! It's always fresh--and I feel so much more confident buying local--you know where it's coming from--not to mention you keep the sales local--something that we try to do as much as possible--and appreciate others who do the same with my business!

We did most of the photos here in the studio--and were able to do some with their furbaby--who just happens to be absolutely adorable! Love those fluffy paws! We finally were able to sneak out to Rising Park and get in a few outdoor shots--in between the almost constant rain. I had a great time working with them--enjoy the sneak peek--lots more to come!

No comments: