Sunday, November 27, 2011

JUSTIN-Senior Session





I've been swamped with sessions, editing and retouching, and basketball--not a free moment to be found--and wa-a-ay behind on my blogging. Here is a first look at Justin's senior photo session. I met up with Justin and his mom at Dawe's Arboretum in Newark. I love Dawe's because it's a great location to get lots of different looks all in one location--and is just incredibly beautiful. We had a beautiful end of fall day--gorgeous sunshine, and still some nice color left on the trees(at least some of them). I photographed Justin's sister last year for her senior year--and this year Justin is right behind her. I had a great time with Justin--he's quite the comedian--definitely got some entertainment to go along with my shooting :-) It was great working with you(and getting to see mom again). Hope you enjoy these--lots more to come!

No comments: