Wednesday, November 17, 2010

AMBER











Here is a quick first look at Amber's senior session. Amber is another natural in front of the camera. I love it when someone is comfortable in front of the camera---so much easier to get those natural--and in Amber's case, amazing photos! We had a great time starting with some studio stuff, then roaming the area for some cool late autumn color. We finished up in downtown Lancaster--and it literally got dark on us. Have I mentioned how much I hate the time change and the havoc it wreaks on my schedule??? I would much rather have the extra hour on the end of my day--who cares if it's dark in the morning. I need my daylight at the end of my day!!!! Anyway, we managed to get everything in(barely) and got some great shots---even though some of them are on the edge of darkness.

No comments: