Wednesday, September 15, 2010

ROWAN-Newborn session










Welcome to baby Rowan! What a sweetie she is--and probably the most active and spunky newborn that I've ever met. She's already lifting her head and I swear she's trying to crawl. She is nothing but adorable. She's already got mommy and daddy hopping--and I don't think that will change. I had a wonderful time photographing her. She was so awesome--as long as she got to take frequent feeding breaks--she was as content as can be--gotta' build up that strength! Rowan's mom and dad are another of my wedding couples from a few years back. We seem to be having a baby boom with my clients! That's wonderful though--because I loved being a part of the wedding day--and love getting to meet the new family members just as much. Thank you guys for letting me be a part of both huge events!

No comments: