Wednesday, September 8, 2010

CADE and CHASE








This photo session brought back memories of when my guys were this little--it's just hard to believe that they ever were this little. I had the pleasure of meeting Cade and Chase at their home and doing some photos of them, as well as their first family photos. Their parents are one of my past wedding clients, and they have been waiting for a long time to be blessed with these adorable little boys. It was definitely worth the wait! They are so-o-o adorable! Of course we had the same situation I always seemed to have with my guys--when one was awake, the other was asleep--when one was happy, the other was not--it's one of the joys of having twins! Nevertheless, we got some adorable photos--with these cuties I think it would be impossible not to!

No comments: