Monday, July 19, 2010

KATHRYN and MIKE-Engagement session in German Village










Here are the long-awaited sneak peek photos from Kathryn and Mike's engagement session. I met up with them at their home in German Village. German Village is one of my favorite places in the Columbus area. There are so-o-o many cool locations. Kathryn and Mike introduced me to a new gem also--Frank Fetch Park! The brick streets and sidewalks of German Village are all a photographer's dream. It is just one of the cutest areas anywhere--and their house fit right into that description. Their pup Elliot was a keeper too. He was definitely ready for his photo-op--at least until we decided to take him along on a little walk. Then he had more important things to occupy his attention! I loved working with Kathryn and Mike(and Elliot) and am looking forward to their wedding day!

At long last, I'm once again going to attempt to catch up on some blogging. I've had so much going on lately--between photo shoots, weddings, and of course the editing and retouching of everything that I've shot. Then there's the other part of my life--running my boys to their myriad of summer activities. We've had basketball camp, soccer camp, tennis camp, Kids In College and swim lessons--with more activities coming up. I swear I have days when it seems like all I get done is running them to one activity, going home and returning phone and e-mail messages, picking them up from the first activity, feeding them, then repeating the whole process. I wouldn't change a thing though. They have been able to experience lots of things already that I was never able to as a child--so it's all worth it. It does put a damper on me keeping up with blogging and other such things though--especially since I was down one computer for several weeks--on top of the other craziness. When I first got started as a photographer, I was 100% film--no computer at all. Now I can't get by without 2. Just shows how everything changes! If I could only come up with a day to double the hours in my day, I'd really accomplish a lot!

No comments: