Tuesday, June 29, 2010

TARA and TONY--Wedding at Glenlaurel






















Here's a sneak peek from Tara and Tony's lovely, intimate wedding at Glenlaurel in the Hocking Hills. When I say intimate, I mean intimate--it was Tara and Tony, Connie who performed the ceremony, and me--taking the photos. When they arrived in their convertible VW Bug, I knew we were going to have fun! Their ceremony was in a beautiful spot under the shade of the trees on a very hot, but lovely early evening. After their beautiful ceremony, we wandered the grounds of Glenlaurel for some beautiful photos. We had to hit my absolute favorite spot at Glenlaurel--the swing in the grove of trees! Tara does some modeling, so she was a dream to work with--and together, she and Tony make such an adorable couple. I loved getting to share in such a beautiful and intimate time for Tara and Tony and wish them the best!

No comments: