Saturday, May 22, 2010

ZACH-Bloom Carroll senior photography










I had quite an adventure with Zach for his senior session. We met up at Wagnall's Memorial, then I had to take him down the street to the blue building--since it was awesome and it matched his shirt so well. I then had the bright idea to stop at Rock Mill on our way back to my place for studio shots. We lucked into a mini-tour of the mill while we were there. One of the volunteers was there picking up some items and invited us in. I've been familiar with Rock Mill ever since I was little--but had never been inside. It was very cool and we got a quick history lesson--right in the midst of the senior session. I have to thank Zach and Twila for humoring me--but I couldn't pass up the invite for the tour. Zach and I went down to the falls beneath the mill and got some awesome photos. Zach had a little accident when he slipped on the rocks and just missed falling into the falls.

I think the day of adventure worked out--because I'm loving some of these photos. This is the sneak peek--lots more to come very soon--cause graduation is coming very soon too!

No comments: