Sunday, April 25, 2010

STEPHANIE and ROB-Youngstown Ohio Wedding



























Here is a sneak peek from Stephanie and Rob's beautiful wedding day in Youngstown! We started out at St. Catherine's for their beautiful ceremony. After some photos at the church, everyone loaded up in the limo and we then headed to Mill Creek Park for some photos. I have to say, in the last year it has become one of my favorite photo spots--I just wish it was a little closer to home! We stopped at the Silver Bridge--which I just recently learned is also known as the "Cinderella Bridge," which was so fitting for a wedding day stop. Next, we headed to the gardens. I had not experienced Mill Creek in the spring--and it did not disappoint--absolutely beautiful!

After photos at Mill Creek, we headed to Avion on the Water for the reception. The reception site was decorated beautifully--lots of pink and lots of candles--two of my favorites! With a fabulous dinner, followed up by a huge cookie buffet--everyone was ready to dance the night away. Their DJ was Tony Tonite and he kept the party going and the dance floor full all night long! A perfect wedding day!


No comments: