Thursday, April 1, 2010

AUDREY, LIAM and ANDREW-German Village photography















I was so excited to get a call from one of my favorite clients and getting the opportunity to meet the new addition to their family. I love getting to keep up with all of the changes and new members of my client's families. We photographed Holly and Greg's wedding back in 2003--and I have had the pleasure of photographing their kids--and when she called and asked me to come and photograph their new addition--the adorable Audrey, I was thrilled! All three are just as cute as can be. I had a great time catching up with Holly--and loved working with the cuties. The only sad part of the whole thing is finding out that they are relocating to San Diego. We had to do a photo of all three of the kids on their front porch swing--the same place that we took one of their favorite wedding photos--kind of a "then" and ''now." I wish them all the best & hope to stay in touch--maybe a California photo session?

No comments: