Thursday, January 12, 2012

HANSON FAMILY/MATERNITY










Our wave of unusually warm weather for Ohio allowed us to step outside for a part of the Hanson family/maternity photo session. It's not very often that I get the opportunity to do photos outside in January--without coats anyway--and I'm loving it! Unfortunately, it's now come to an end--and winter is here--but I'm hoping for a repeat of the warmth very soon--fingers are crossed!

I had so much fun working with these guys--which should come as no surprise since I photographed their wedding and have some fun, crazy memories from that day. I really enjoyed getting to add the grandparents for the maternity session--something totally new to me--and I think it really added something to the session. Of course big sis and big brother were too cute--and they loved hamming it up for their first photos with "Peanut." Can I also add that it just isn't fair to look as great as Michelle does with baby number 3 on the way.

I wish them nothing but the best with the upcoming latest addition to the family. Enjoy the sneak peek--there are lots more to come!

No comments: