Monday, May 23, 2011

ALLISON and JOSH-Engagement Session at Franklin Park Conservatory












I received an e-mail from Allison's mom several months ago about setting up an engagement session. The greatest part was that Allison wasn't engaged yet. She told me that Josh was going to pop the question while they were away on vacation--and she knew that the answer would be yes. It had to be one of the cutest stories that I've heard in a while. Fast-forward a few months. She said yes (of course) and we planned the session. Unfortunately, our lovely Ohio weather did not cooperate with our plans. At the last minute we changed our location to Franklin Park Conservatory--where the weather is always wonderful :-)

I had a wonderful time with them. Josh and Allison are such a cute couple! I look forward to having the opportunity to photograph their wedding next year. In the meantime, I hope that they take me up on my offer to ride down on Josh's motorcycle and get a few of the photos that we couldn't do at the Conservatory!

No comments: