Thursday, March 31, 2011

DANIELLE AND DAN-Baby Bump










Danielle and Dan are having a baby!!!! I was so excited to hear the news from them! They were one of my wedding couples last year--and we had so much fun working with them on their beautiful wedding day(which was featured in the newest issue of Columbus Bride--more on that to come!). Needless to say, I was thrilled when Danielle contacted me with the exciting news that they were expecting a new addition to the family. We headed to Franklin Park Conservatory for the session--since our Ohio weather is still not feeling like spring. Danielle is nothing short of adorable as a mommy-to-be. Dan was his usual funny and entertaining self--making for some fun, silly photos in addition to all the gorgeous ones!

I was honored to get to capture this next stage in their family life. Coming up next--when baby Liam makes his appearance--a newborn session. I can't wait to get to meet him!

No comments: