Thursday, January 13, 2011

ELIZABETH AND JASON--Pregnancy Pics!








Here's a sneak peek of Elizabeth and Jason's pregnancy photo session. They are a wedding couple from a couple of years back. I was thrilled to hear from them with the exciting news that they are expecting! Elizabeth was such a beautiful bride and it has carried over--she's an absolutely gorgeous mommy-to-be! I love that they wanted to keep the sex of the baby a surprise--and love the nursery--what baby wouldn't love the warm, cozy animal theme! I also love the fact that Elizabeth has kept and has ready for the new baby her own bear from her baby days. Ironically enough, the bear is a mini-version of a bear that one of my boys dearly loved as a baby/toddler--that I have also kept for him to hopefully carry on the tradition. I look forward to meeting the newest member of the family very soon!

No comments: