Tuesday, August 10, 2010

ASHLEY and NATE










We were able to sneak in an engagement session before Ashley and Nate headed out of state for Nate to start Grad School. We started out in the gorgeous garden at the home of Ashley's parents. From there we headed out to the country for some photos in the corn fields with Nate's bike and some photos in the Queen Anne's Lace--which may be a weed--but is still beautiful. After a quick wardrobe change, we headed into the Downtown Baltimore streets and alleys. This was a new area for me, but I found lots of cute spots in record time--and had a great time doing it.

Thank you Ashley and Nate for fitting me into your busy schedule and I hope the move has gone smoothly so far. I look forward to working with you again next year for your wedding!

No comments: