Wednesday, September 30, 2009

HALEY-Senior Photos Lancaster, Oh










Here's a sneak peek at the first of Haley's senior sessions(finally). It's been a very hectic few weeks around here--and I'm finally getting around to getting some things posted. Haley is nothing short of gorgeous. We had a great time running around town to get some awesome photos. She is the sister of another of my seniors from a few years back--and we did family photos not too long ago. All I can say is Haley(and her sister) are a photographer's dream to photograph. She was comfortable in front of the camera, has a ton of great expressions and "looks" and looks great! Even more importantly--she had fun(and so did I)--and it shows--and makes for great photos! She'll be featured in my booth at the Fairfield County Fair--you'll have to check it out!

No comments: