Saturday, August 29, 2009

JESSICA and BRIAN-Victorian Village Wedding/Pataskala Reception

















We had another gorgeous day for the wedding of Jessica and Brian. The ceremony was at St. Francis of Assisi church in Victorian Village. It was a gorgeous ceremony performed by Brian's priest from his home church in Youngstown. Then we were off to the reception that was held an an absolutely breathtaking private residence in Pataskala. I have to say that Brian's brother(and best man) gave one of the best toasts that I have heard in all my years of shooting(and attending) weddings. Jessica is the daughter of my boss from my days at Cord Camera and I had no clue that her sister is married to another guy who I had worked with Cord. It was great to see them--and get to meet lots more of the families. We had a great time and loved working with everyone! This is a sneak peek from the tons of photos to come!

No comments: