Sunday, August 3, 2008

JEN and JERRY-Creekside Gahanna wedding photos

I am so far behind on blogging--as well as everything else. It's been such a busy few weeks. Between the boys keeping me running with all of their sports camps, and me trying to meet with clients, sessions, weddings and trying to keep up with editing photos, assembling albums , and just daily life--I haven't known if I am coming or going most days. Here are a few from Jen and Jerry's wedding last weekend. You may remember Jen as one of my staff back in my days at Cord--whose engagement photos we did a few months ago. They are one of the greatest looking couples that I have had the pleasure to photograph. I thought they looked great for the e-pix--but they outdid themselves on wedding day. Jen is truly a beautiful lady--both outside and in(of course I 've known that for years) and she met someone who is just as special as she is. It was truly an honor to spend one of the most important days of their lives with them.


We had a change of plans as we were leaving the church--another day with rain. We had planned on stopping at Creekside in Gahanna for photos on the way to the Olde Gahanna Sanctuary for the reception. The weather was not going to let that happen though. So we headed to the reception and everyone had a great time partying--including their signature drinks of Electric Lemonade to match the Tiffany Blue color scheme--and some spontaneous karaoke. After the reception ended, we decided to head up to Creekside for a few romantic shots of them before we took off--and I have to say that they are some of my favorite photos of the day!












No comments: