Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Lancaster Cares Firefighter Tribute






Sunday my family and I had the pleasure of helping out at the Lancaster Cares tribute to our area firefighters and EMT's. After the crazy last month they have had, it was an afternoon for them to enjoy some well deserved relaxation and tons of yummy foods donated by local individuals and businesses. The firefighters and EMT's deserve to be recognized for doing a job day in and day out that most of us would never dream of doing. I can also honestly say that I was honored to be able to help out this wonderful group of people that I have had the pleasure of meeting from a couple of my favorite local forums, The Lancaster Free Forum www.lancasteroh.myfreeforum.org and Crabby Fat Guy's site www.crabbyfatguy.com I hope that this turns into an ongoing group that is able to continue to give back to our community. Thank you for letting me be a small part of this event and a big thank you to the firefighters for everything you do!

To see all the photos: http://valerigaleri.instaproofs.com/enterEvent.php?id=30949

No comments: